COMPASSIONATE. CREATIVE. CONFIDENTIAL.
“I highly recommendGloria Russell for business writing and ongoing business support. I appreciate the support she provides my business as well as her talents as an effective writer for my own marketing efforts. I also confidently recommend her to my clients for resumes and LinkedIn profiles that provide powerful results.” ~Chris Wrecza, Executive Bank Recruiter and Founder, ExecuSearch Solutions
- “Working with Gloria on our website content was a joy! She not only brought beautiful, captivating words but also a bright and excited energy to the project. She was able to capture what we wanted to say and made it much more professional and trendy….and let our individual personality shine through! Thank you Gloria, and I look forward to working with you on our next project!” ~Maggie Hecht, Crosstown Commercial Real Estate
- “Gloria is a pro. She listens to her clients and produces work with desired results.
I was introduced to her through a colleague – she did not disappoint. I have since recommended her services to others with the confidence that they too will agree with me. She’s awesome!” ~Greg Kolbjornsen, Executive Producer, Director at Golden Shovel Agency and Iron Barque Company
- “Thank you for the opportunity to write you a recommendation, as we used your research and website writing services for our website CrosstownCommercial.com. In building our website it took a longtime to find that right fit in the commercial real estate space. Few vendors have knowledge of the commercial real estate industry. Your willingness and ability to grasp what we were looking for and then generate the essence of what we requested was truly an amazing experience. Thank you again for the professionalism, advise and meaningful content for our website. We have received very positive feedback again and again. Thank you, Gloria! ~Tim Little, Keller Williams Premier Realty, Crosstown Commercial Real Estate
- “It’s rare to find someone who can write content for you and sound like you, or even better than you! This is what Gloria Russell accomplished while writing the content for my website. Meeting with Gloria to talk about my work, dreams, priorities, clients was both comfortable and easy. She embraced my vision and passion and found a way to creatively put my thoughts into writing. I could not be more pleased with the finished content. Gloria is both warm and professional, and made each meeting productive and fun. I could not recommend Gloria Russell more highly!” ~Sher Nyquist, Sher Nyquist Coaching
- “Gloria has been a HUGE help in professionalizing my LINKEDIN account. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a quality upgrade!” ~Jarod Kruse, Independent Consultant, MNFOE.org
- “Gloria is amazing! She is talented in editing and proofing!” ~Valery Argo, President & CEO at Luminous You, Laser and Aesthetic MediSpa
- “Working with Gloria is a joy. She’s very professional, detail oriented, and gets the job done. When she helps me with my business, I know my customers are in good hands. She’s a breath of fresh air and truly a great person to work with. Thank you, Gloria! ~Joal McAlister, Founder at McAlister Marketing
- “Our company is in the digital marketing industry where we constantly produce content for our promotional materials. We work with a number of copywriters, but Gloria Russell at Russell Resources stands out with quality work that always meets our highly professional expectations. She also responds promptly to our emails when needed. If you are an organization or a person that needs great content for your website or marketing materials, I highly recommend Gloria Russell as your copywriter.” ~Phong Nguyen, President/Marketing Director at ProWeb365
- “We hired Gloria to write a series of e-mail marketing campaigns for potential staff. You could tell that Gloria did her homework because she was able to capture the spirit of who we were as a company and did an excellent job conveying the message in our email campaign. We felt that Gloria exceeded our expectations and delivered everything we needed to keep our potential candidates engaged with our company. We will use Gloria for many other projects in the future.” ~Mark Bellestri, COO/Director of Marketing at Promise Home Care Agency, Inc./Welcome Baby Care
- “Gloria is an exceptional writer and an amazing organizer of all written details. I’m always eager to refer her to others because I’ve gotten a chance to witness her work first hand. She helped me pull together 25+ years of diverse work experience into a solidly formulated professional resume. It highlighted each position on its duties and made each position a meaningful one (which they were). She is the complete opposite of a “one-size-fits-all” resume writer. We talked through each refinement and she valued my input and thoughts, but never failed to offer contrary views when necessary. True professional in every way! ~Warren Westcott, Vice President of Sales at Dardis Communications
- “You can count on Gloria! She knows how to put life into words. Each project is completed on time. Each encounter I have with her is encouraging and optimistic. She cares about her clients’ satisfaction and is deeply committed to our goals! ~Dawn Fossler, Real Estate Agent, Licensed MN/WI at RE/MAX Results
- “I’ve had the opportunity to work closely with Gloria. She’s conscientious, thorough, professional, and gets results. I couldn’t be happier with her work, and am fortunate to have her supporting KeliComm.” ~Jen Kelly, Owner & Photographer at KeliComm Headshots
- “Gloria and Russell Resources can help your business! Gloria brings professionalism, excellent written and verbal communication skills, fantastic organization and efficiency all to the table to help you and your business look good. This allows you to do what you do best and she can focus on those things that need to get done that you don’t have time for or don’t like to do. Call on Russell Resources and you won’t be disappointed!” ~Eunice Neubauer, CSA, President at Choice Connections
- “Project manager, attention to detail, follow through and professional confidentiality are a few of the descriptors that come to mind for Gloria. I had the honor of working directly with Gloria for nearly three years and she made my job as part of the leadership team much more efficient and effective. Gloria always seemed to be one step ahead of us relative to planning and initiatives that were underway. She has a take-charge attitude and is very proactive in identifying pain points for business owners. Her customer service, both internal and external, made everyone feel like a winner. Gloria has a passion for ensuring that her colleagues are put in a position to be successful. Each year, Gloria would successfully negotiate a positive outcome for our fleet management program and was always in effective control of our facilities issues. I would highly recommend Gloria’s skill sets for any organization looking to take their business to the next level of success and achievement.” ~Tony Wand, COO at HM Cragg
- “As Vice President of Finance at a local distribution company, I worked with Gloria Russell for over 20 years and was impressed with her cheerful disposition, positive attitude, and desire to work toward corporate goals and the success of the company. She consistently anticipated the needs of the executives and handled project details confidentially and professionally. Her writing skills, creativity, and analytics are exceptional. As Fleet Manager, Gloria created a superb fleet program and managed the process from acquisition to resale within the goals of budget and driver requirements. Without fail, she was a trusted employee, with the organizational skills, initiative, and knowledge to get the job done. I would highly recommend Gloria as a capable, high caliber professional for critical business support.” ~Craig D. Anderson, Controller at Tierney Brothers, Inc.
- “We (Fredrickson Communications) recently used Gloria to manage an office remodel project for us. I am SO GRATEFUL to Gloria (and kind of proud of myself for turning the project over to her!). She took a project that we had been stalling on and avoiding for many months, and brought it to completion within our budget in a very short time. She guided us through the design process, negotiated on our behalf with vendors, and handled all the scheduling. We now have office space that our employees feel great about and that represents us well to our clients!” ~Dave Lasecke, CFO at Fredrickson Communications
- “I have worked with Gloria Russell in my small business. She is extremely professional, very capable and super responsive. She helped me to consolidate and reorganize my office to eliminate old outdated files and improve my workflow. The entire process was excellent. I would recommend that anybody who finds they are busy with urgent customer service issues and can’t get to the critical business development issues should get in touch with Gloria. She will help you work through that challenge and spend your time on your true priorities.” ~Richard Dunn, Principal at Dunncreek Advisors
- “I have gotten to know Gloria well over the last year or so, and I fully believe that she is one of the best professionals that every owner should get to know. Whether you’re a small growing business that needs executive assistance or a well-established larger business that needs fleet assistance with their corporate vehicles, you will not find anyone who is better than Gloria. I can tell you from personal experience that her attention to detail is second to none. In fact, she controls all of my membership communications, newsletters, administrative tasks and membership development for all members of my Small Business Advisory Board and those are tasks that I wouldn’t trust with just anyone. I fully endorse Gloria Russell and her services, and I recommend her without hesitation. One of the best decisions that you can make in your business is to use Gloria to help your executive team be more successful and profitable.” ~Vernon Stading, Devoted Business Development
- “Gloria Russell is an invaluable resource for any executive that needs to get things done right and on time. I had the privilege of working with Gloria for over 20 years in my position as VP- Operations for a distribution company and during that time she never let me down. Gloria’s work ethic and personality fits well into an organization that is looking for a trusted coworker that can handle highly confidential information in a professional manner. Gloria’s contributions played an important role in the growth and success of our company. Here are a few of the many areas where Gloria excelled: -Ability to support the board of directors, corporate officers and multiple branch offices to everyone’s advantage, trusted, confidential. -Highly respected, self-motivated, positive attitude, a joy to work with. -Exceptional quality of work and attention to detail, first class follow up, adaptable, reliable. -Designed a fleet program that is cost effective while meeting the needs of the drivers and delivery routes. -Designed effective work spaces for co-workers with attention to ergonomics and budget. -Cost and quality conscious; her abilities contributed directly to the company’s bottom line. -Able to identify areas that need attention and find appropriate solutions.
- “I would recommend Gloria without reservation to anyone looking for a quality individual, someone that is fun to be around and has a need to get things done right and on time.” ~Lyle Hanzal, Territory Sales Manager at Advantage Sign & Graphic Solutions
- “I have enjoyed working with Gloria Russell for a number of years now, when she managed the offices and facilities at Midwest Sign and most recently at Russell Resources when we collaborated on an office renovation for a client in the North Loop. Gloria is able to listen to the clients’ needs and create a design for achieving their goals. She excels in thinking outside the box, managing details and communications. I am impressed with her practice of going the extra mile for the client, and I am looking forward to working on the next project with Gloria at Russell Resources.” ~Cori Stenberg, Sales Account Executive at Henricksen
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Gloria for the past 8 years. She has a Can Do attitude and is a good problem solver. She does all this with a rare trait these days- a smile on her face.” ~Steven Potas, Owner/President at Northland Business Systems
- “It has been a pleasure to have had the opportunity to work in conjunction with Gloria Russell for about the last four years. I am very impressed with her ability to oversee the complete building site needs and requirements. She clearly understands the importance of forecasting short and long term goals all while staying within budget. Her planning and communication skills as well as her ability to research, organize and complete building upgrades and/or repairs is commendable. I would feel more than comfortable recommending Gloria as a project manager. She has a pleasant personality and always remains positive.” ~Gary Sowada, NAC Mechanical and Electrical Services
- “I have known Gloria for more than 20 years. As a board member of a company she worked for, I found her to be an excellent employee, always willing to do more than you asked and do it thoroughly. It is a rare find to have someone who is competent, cheerful and a total team player. That is why I without reservation give her my full endorsement. She will be a welcome addition to any team.” ~Patrick H. O’Neill, Sr., President at The O’Henry Group
- “Working with Gloria Russell as both a potential customer and as a client, I found her to be a knowledgeable manager always looking out for the best interests of her management and drivers. The value she brought to her fleet was providing cost savings from effectively working with the manufacturers and vendors while providing the best vehicle choices available for her drivers. Her management skills, knowledge, reliability and commitment to excellence is why I would recommend her to anyone who was in need of fleet management expertise.” ~Thomas L. Anderson, 40 years’ fleet management, retired September 2013
- “I had the pleasure in working with Gloria for many years when she was at Midwest Sign and Screen. When it came to her responsibilities, she was extremely detailed and dedicated to her work. She would investigate and work with companies to make sure she was receiving the best solution at the right price. Gloria will be a true asset to the companies she works with in the future.” ~Ryan Wallraff, Major Account Executive at Ricoh-USA
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Gloria as a business partner. She has proven herself to be a focused manager with an eye of balancing varying objectives at granular level, but keeping focused on the big picture to assure overall success. Gloria immersed herself into the nuances of the auto industry and embraced ideas and concepts that challenged traditionally held beliefs to assure her company was achieving best-in-class performance in both quantifiable and intangible objectives. I proudly would recommend Gloria in her endeavors and look forward to continuing to be a partner with her.” ~Pat Mazzone, Regional Vice President-Client Relations at Donlen Corporation
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Gloria for 2 years. Gloria does a great job managing the company fleet in reducing company costs while balancing driver happiness and safety. She is very knowledgeable about the fleet business and a joy to work with.” ~ John O’Connor, President at Velcor Leasing Corporation
- “Gloria is a detailed individual who did a great job planning and budgeting for necessary technology improvements within Midwest Sign’s facility. This attention to detail allowed for successful projects within their Minnesota facility.” ~Jeff Halbert, Regional Sales Manager at Avigilon
- “I met Gloria as the Regional Account Executive for Chrysler Fleet over 18 years ago. I worked with her that entire time till my retirement from Chrysler 5 years ago. Gloria was the fleet manager for Midwest Sign and Screen. Right from our initial meeting, I found that Gloria was very knowledgeable of the needs of her company, and had explored all the vehicle options available to her from the various manufacturers. Not only was she looking out for the company as to total value, but she also considered the needs and comfort of their drivers. She realized their acceptance of the vehicle leads to a longer tenure and happy employees. She also realized that the image a vehicle makes is important when their salespeople made calls on their customers. Dependability of the product was also a concern for her. If there was an issue, Gloria immediately became involved securing a resolution to satisfy her drivers. She managed her fleet with the utmost professionalism.
- “Gloria is a shrewd, but fair negotiator. I’ve enjoyed working with her and found her more than capable as a fleet manager. She uses all the resources available to her to make the best decision for her clients. Gloria is thorough throughout the whole analysis process and consistent with her recommendations to management. Gloria is loyal towards those she works with/for and those suppliers she negotiates with. Her business acumen is keen. I whole heartedly recommend Gloria as a resource for any company.” ~Randy Reverman, National Account Executive at Minnesota Commercial Railway/Commercial Transload of Minnesota